Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at www.bridgesmedicalsupplies.com.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Due to health and hygienic regulations, we cannot accept the following items for return:
- Bathroom safety equipment (such as raised toilet seats, bath/shower transfer benches, grab bars, bathroom wheelchairs, tub bars, bath lifts, commodes, etc.)
- Seat cushions and backs
- Opened packages or anything that cannot be resold as New.
- Other items specifically marked as “non-returnable” in the item’s website description
In addition, we also cannot accept:
- Return requests more than 30 days after delivery
- Any item that has been modified or used
- Any item not in its original packaging
- Special orders
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
Most of our items are exempt from restocking fees. However, several items do have a 25% restocking fee, and we have to deduct it from your refund.
The following items are subject to restocking fees:
- Lift Chairs
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchairs (Manual, Power, and Transport)
- HALO Bed Rails
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.