Pulse Oximeter, Drive Fingertip
Drive Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
SIMPLE, ACCURATE OXYGEN SPOT CHECKS FOR USERS ON THE GO!
The MQ3000 is an integrated all-in-one unit that provides simple, accurate measurements to give you peace of mind that your oxygen levels are safe during rest and activity. The MQ3000 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is intended for non-invasive spot-check measurement of oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2). Its display includes: Oxygen Saturation, Pulse Rate, Pulse Bar Graph, and low battery levels.
INCLUDES A LANYARD & AUTOMATIC POWER OFF FOR SAFE, EXTENDED USE
- Operation of the product is simple and convenient.
- The unit is small in volume, light in weight and convenient to carry.
- Power consumption of the product is low and the two AAA batteries can be operated continuously for 30 hours.
- A low voltage warning will be indicated when battery voltage is low and normal operation of the unit might be influenced.
- The product will automatically power off when there is no signal for longer than 8 seconds.