OxyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
The 5-setting OxyGo is a lightweight medical device that can make the medical oxygen your doctor prescribed from the air around you. With OxyGo, you never need to worry about running out of oxygen and you don’t need to carry heavy tanks!
OxyGo is different from other POCs because it shows you exactly how much time you have left on the battery, and you can change the battery easily. Because of this feature, you will know how long you can stay out of the house and can time your trips accordingly. If you need to change the battery, that can be done easily. And without heavy tanks, you will never have to be concerned about running out of oxygen! Also did you know that you can charge OxyGo at the same time you are using it? Plus you can use the machine and charge simultaneously at home or in the car. OxyGo is also clinically validated to be used 24/7, so it can supply the medical oxygen you need at home or on the go!
- Clinically validated, 24/7 oxygen
- Only 4.8 lbs.
- Up to 10.25 hours of battery life
- Simple control functions
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- No carts or tanks required
- Designed for 24/7 use at home or away
- Compliant with the applicable rules and regulations for domestic and international air travel
- Standard battery has a duration up to 4.75 hours
- Easy to replace battery
- Limited lifetime 5 year warranty; 5 years on the concentrator and 1 year for the sieve beds and battery
YOUR OXYGO COMES WITH:
- Carry bag with shoulder strap
- Wall charger
- Car charger
- 5 year warranty
- Easy to follow instructions!
* Single battery ** Double battery
- Size, Weight:
- Single Battery: (L) 8.75" x (W) 3.0" x (H) 7.25"; 4.8 lbs. / 2.2 kg. Double Battery: (L) 8.75" x (W) 3.0" x (H) 9.25"; 5.8 lbs. / 2.6 kg.
- Oxygen Flow:
- Five pulse flow settings: 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
- AC Power Supply: 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz (auto-sensing to allow worldwide use), DC Power Cable for mobile use in car.
- Single Battery: Up to 4.75 hours. Recharge 4 - 8 hours with AC or DC power. Double Battery: Up to 10.25 hours. Recharge 4 - 8 hours with AC or DC power.
- 39 Decibels (at flow setting 2)
- 5 year lifetime limited. See OxyGo Warranty Statementfor details.
- Operation & Use:
- Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display. Designed for 24/7 use, at home or away!