Body Wash and Shampoo, Aloe-Vesta
Aloe Vesta Body Wash and Shampoo
Convatec Aloe Vesta Body Wash And Shampoo is a mild solution that is used to gently cleanse the skin without causing any irritation or dryness. It is very gentle and soothing to fragile and dry skin. This formula is specially made to leave skin and hair smelling clean and fresh. It may be used for routine tub and shower bathing, or for no-rinse bathing and shampooing.
- Convatec Aloe Vesta Body Wash And Shampoo is formulated with aloe vera to condition and soothe skin
- Not only cleanses effectively, but also moisturizes the skin
- No-rinse formula that soothes and conditions
- Mild, synthetic skin cleanser with clean fresh scent
- Gently remove soils, dead skin cells, oils, perspiration and other debris from the surface of the skin
- Great for camping (when one does not take a shower), for long trips, for use after surgery and even on pets
- PH- balanced hair and body wash
- For all ages
- For infants/neonates, please use under medical supervision
Ingredients:Water (Aqua), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sorbitol, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propylparaben, FD&C Green No.3
Directions for use:
For Showering or Tub Bathing:
- Squeeze small amount onto soft washcloth.
- Lather, gently cleanse skin, then rinse. Pat dry.
- For shampooing, apply small amount to dampened scalp, lather, then rinse.
No-rinse Bed Bathing or Shampooing:
- Dilute 2-4oz of body wash per gallon of warm water.
- With a washcloth, gently cleanse skin, then pat dry.
- When shampooing, moisten washcloth with diluted solution.
- Use washcloth to gently massage hair and scalp clean (approx. 30-60 sec). No rinsing necessary.
- Proper dilution ensures best results.
- For external use only.
- May cause eye irritation.
- Rinse eyes with water if contact occurs.
- Consult a physician if irritation persists.
- In rare instances of local sensitivity, discontinue use.