Scooter, Pride Zero Turn 8, 4-Wheel, Jazzy Zero Turn
Add to Cart
Manufacture # JAZZTZTS
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Pride’s new Zero-Turn 8 4-wheel scooter takes a huge leap forward in scooter performance! Zero Turn Technology merges the stable ride of a four-wheel scooter with the tight turning radius and superior handling of a three-wheeler. Responsive dual motors and patented CTS suspension offer improved traction and a smooth ride.
The Zero Turn 8 has a roomy 45.75” chassis, yet only a 38” turning radius. Pride’s feather-touch disassembly allows for easy disassembly. The under seat storage bins keep necessities close at hand and secure. The charging port is tiller-mounted for easy access, and a built in USB charging port lets you charge your electronic devices from the scooter. Personalize your Zero Turn 8 as you choose from a great array of custom colors, too! Available in Green Moonstone, Onyx Black, Pewter, Sapphire Blue, Pearl White or Fire Opal.
The scooter disassembles into 4 pieces for easy transport. It can fit in the trunk of a car. Because this scooter's motor is unique the back end of the scooter, the heaviest piece is 48 lbs, which can be a bit heavy for some.
Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel (Jazzy® Zero Turn) Features:
- 325 lb. weight capacity
- Up to 4 mph at 200 lbs
- 38.25" turning radius
- Up to 13.4 miles per charge
- Vinyl compact, foldable, molded plastic seat
- Dual motors
- Standard front basket
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- iTurn Technology® provides 4-wheel stability with a 3-wheel turning radius
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- Delta Tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- CTS Suspension and dual motors provides a smooth, comfortable ride over varied terrain
- USB charging port in the tiller lets you charge your smart phone
- Full LED lighting package helps you see where you’re going
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Your choice of six interchangeable color shrouds
- *Note Green Moonstone color may appear more silver with hues of green in some lighting
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel (Jazzy Zero Turn) Specifications
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel (Jazzy® Zero Turn)
Up to 4 mph
1.4" at motor, 1.5" at anti-tip, 3.5" at side deck
Type: Foldable, compact
Weight: 27 lbs.
Material: Black Vinyl
Dimensions: Width: 18", Depth 17"
|Weight (w/o Batteries)3||
Battery box 31.5 lbs., batteries 13.5 lbs each
(2) 12V deep-cycle, Size: 22 AH
|Per Charge Range1,2||
13.4 miles at 200 lbs.; up to 11.6 miles at 325 lbs.
Off-board, 3.5 amp
CTS (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension)
|Weight of Heaviest Piece3,6||
48 lbs. (rear section)
|Medicare Code Coverage||
K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%). 2 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, MC Vol2, Section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity. 3 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 3%. 4 Battery weight may vary based on battery manufacturer. 5 Includes standard seat weight.
|All specifications subject to change without notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of + or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections|